Is it time to add a forum so customers can discuss their projects?
Best viewed in "landscape" mode.
These pictures are mostly from original Genesis brochures:
|I (1)||I+ (1+)||II (2)||II+ (2+)||III (3)||III+ (3+)||V-6||6|
|Automotive:||AM 135||AM 165||AS 165|
More amusing photos from the "archives":
- The drivers used in the first row of speakers ("green foam"!).
- A Genesis Family Portrait ca. 1982, the second row of speakers above.
- Ferrofluid being added to a zillion Genesis tweeters.
- A technician working on Genesis tweeter dome/coil assemblies.
- Gluing the cone/coil assemblies to the chassis of some Genesis 2 woofers.
- The promotional cutaway L200B 8" woofer display.
- A large (1200 x 540) photo of the original Genesis One and Two.
- A rather amusing photograph showing four original Genesis Is set up in a very nice 1970's wall unit, featuring two Epicure Model One power amplifiers.
Pictures of some of the products I provide for Genesis Physics loudspeakers:
- Here are several examples of rebuilt, upgraded Genesis and EPI tweeters.
- A much better picture of the tweeter upgrade for most Genesis speakers.
- A replacement 8" woofer for most of the first two rows of speakers.
These are some helpful "how to" illustrations:
- This pair of Genesis 3's being rebuilt shows some of the techniques that can be used to improve the sound of speakers.
- Speaker terminal repair or replacement.
- Reclothing grill frames, as covered in the "How to" section.
Prices can change and specifications will improve without notice