HUMAN Speakers is still building and shipping speaker parts
and complete speakers during this public health crisis.
Please follow advised guidelines for handling packages upon arrival.
Best viewed in "landscape" mode.
EPI & Epicure Speakers:
All the individual speaker photographs and drawings are directly accessible from the product listing file, and most of the parts are shown in their individual files, accessed from the parts list. These are some other images that might be of interest to EPI and Epicure fans.
- EPI "module" speakers, from the back of a Brown Booklet
- EPI "module" speakers, from the back of another Brown Booklet
- Epicure speakers, circa 1980
- Microtower speakers, promotional glossy photograph
- The "A" line that updated the "module" speakers
- The five "late Epicure" speakers from the original sales booklet
- Examples of PRO 002 rebuilt concave dome "airspring" tweeters
- A rebuilt "1224" tweeter from the mid seventies, a/k/a PRO 002 D
- An original Epicure "1205" tweeter
- The "1019" tweeter used in the "A" line
- The PRO 001 E 8" woofer, exactly as used in many early models
- Rarely seen, but this one still works: the Epicure M1 power amplifier
- This pair of Genesis 3's being rebuilt shows some of the techniques that can be used to improve the sound of any speakers
- Speaker terminal repair or replacement
- Reclothing grill frames, as covered in the "How to" section.
- Refurbishing project: overhauling my EPI 1000 speakers.
- A rather amusing photograph showing four original Genesis I's set up in a very nice 1970's wall unit, featuring two Epicure Model One power amplifiers.
7 Kelsey Road, Lee, New Hampshire 03861