HUMAN Speakers is still building and shipping speaker parts
and complete speakers during this public health crisis.
Please follow advised guidelines for handling packages upon arrival.
Best viewed in "landscape" mode.
EPI & Epicure Speakers:
Service and Technical Support
From the giant-killing M50 and the million-selling M100 to the imposing 1000 tower and esoteric 3.0 pyramid, EPI and Epicure speakers consistently set the tone for incredible sound at a reasonable price for almost two decades. Keep them up and running - and usually even better than the factory made them - with parts and service from HUMAN Speakers. If you have a question regarding your EPI or Epicure speakers, I can probably help you.
If you don't find what you need via the following links, just use the contact information above to get in touch with me.
- A list of all the EPI and Epicure speakers (and other products) with their approximate dimensions to aid in identification, all with links to detailed support files including photographs, specifications, crossover schematics, part lists, and order forms
- A cross reference of HUMAN part numbers to EPI and Epicure part numbers, and which models use them
- How to order parts for your EPI or Epicure speakers
- One year warranty on replacement parts
- The story of Epicure Products Inc. ("EPI")
- EPI and Epicure images
- A bit of information about replacing grills
- An explanation of the original retail price data in the product files
- Some information of the recommended power ratings in the speaker files
- New brass grill badges are available due to popular demand
- Answers to frequently asked questions (located in the "General Topics" drop-down menu)
7 Kelsey Road, Lee, New Hampshire 03861