HUMAN Speakers is still building and shipping speaker parts
and complete speakers during this public health crisis.
I am well, and isolated, and I hope you and yours are too.
Please follow advised guidelines for handling packages upon arrival.
Best viewed in "landscape" mode.
Delivery times for orders
HUMAN Speakers is a one-man operation, and the products I sell are mostly made here by hand. There can be a lag between the order date and shipment of some orders. I try to keep this as short as possible. I maintain assembled stock of frequently ordered parts, enabling prompt shipment of most orders. I also maintain stock of the supplies needed to make less common parts, keeping careful track of inventories and vendor lead times to achieve this.
I always appreciate your patience and understanding. While I strive to be as timely (quick) as possible, I will never let the quality of my product suffer in order to speed up the process. I find that most of my customers are of the opinion that this is the way it should be. I hope you will understand that this means my service is sometimes slower than multinational corporations are able to provide.
- Most parts and speaker orders ship within 3 days of order placement
- If I have to build any parts specifically for an order, this can add another 2 or 3 days
- If I have to order supplies to make something for an order, it can take another week or two
- In either of the second or third situations I will let you know at the time of your order
- Most repairs ship within a week to ten days of receipt
- If I have to order materials for a repair, it can add a week or two
You can always contact me to get an estimate of how long a specific order will take to fill.
- Transit time varies by location. UPS ground in the "lower 48" is fairly consistent:
- It takes about one day to New England;
- Two to three days in the "Midatlantic" region;
- Three to four days across the Gulf Coast and Midwest;
- Five days to the Rocky Mountain states and West Coast.
- For international orders, and Hawaii and Alaska, I use the US Postal Service, usually Priority Mail.
- The 49th and 50th states and Canada take about one to two weeks;
- Europe is from two to three weeks and Pacific Nations a little longer.
- All international transit times can be randomly affected by time spent in Customs and the efficiency of your local Postal Services.
7 Kelsey Road, Lee, New Hampshire 03861