Best viewed in "landscape" mode.
EPI & Epicure Speakers:
How to Order Parts
If you need parts to repair your EPI/epicure speakers, you have come to the right place!
I build the exact replacements you need to properly repair them, and an improved version of the airspring tweeter used in most earlier models.
Ordering online is as simple as this:
If you aren't sure which model you have, you can use the pictures and information on this site to help you figure it out.
The order form is always in the drop down menu, at the top of every file.
You can also order by phone, the "contact" page lists the best times to reach me.
For parts which must be sent in first, use the mails or a package delivery company:
7 Kelsey Road
Lee, NH 03861
If you don't have a printer handy, you can prepare a note to enclose with the following:
- the model of speaker you are repairing
- the part number(s) and quantities you need
- the total of the part prices, the core charges, and the shipping charges
- your shipping address and telephone number
- MasterCard, Visa, or Discover information (# # # #, expiration date, security code, and name on card)
7 Kelsey Road, Lee, New Hampshire 03861