I am thinking of creating a mailing list, for those of you who are interested, with updates to the site, and other random news. For now, contact me if you are interested. If there is enough interest I'll put a form here.
- 11/18: Improved the "links" page to include a lot more good stuff.
- 11/10: Added a brochure photo of the EPI A240 (scroll down to the bottom of the page).
- 11/7: Corrected a tyop in the previous entry.
- 11/5: Added a photo of the K202 DIY kit, configured to rebuild a pair of EPI 180s.
- 11/2: Combined the text and image files for all HUMAN Speakers complete products, now that you all have broadband.
- 9/6: Added some photos of a pair of beautifully restored Genesis 210s.
- 8/30: Added some text annd explanations and links to the ACC 001, ACC 002, and ACC 003 parts. No big deal.
- 8/27: Added a higher resolution photograph of the Direct Acoustics Silent Speaker II.
- 8/16: Added images to the Epicure 5, Epicure 1.0, EPI MT3, EPI 110, Burhoe Crimson, and Advance V files.
- 8/8: Created a page for Infinity speakers I have repaired.
- 8/6: Congratulations to Mars Curiosity, NASA, and JPL! It's on every page. Along with a link to a great song. For a day or two.
- 8/5: Reorganized the "Other Speaker Repair" section to improve navigation, and to prepare for adding more photos and information.
- 8/3: Added (simple) crossover schematics with wire colors to a few EPI Time Energy models.
- 7/31: Moved the very popular "Audi" folder to a subdomain to stop it from interfering with my user log data files.
- 7/16: I joined New Hampshire Made, and added their logo to the page footer:
- 7/12: After three weeks of debugging, and writing new scripts and files for the order forms, part lists, and price lists, the "new" site is live. If the "301 redirects" in my .htaccess file worked as advertised all visitors to the site would be served the new version of everything. But they don't yet. 7/14: They do now!
- 6/20: I just spent about 60 hours creating a parallel site which will enable me to improve the user experience (haha) at will. If you are curious, and care, go to the new home page and bang on it a bit. It's still "beta", and I am trying to find any bad links there. Peace out, Huw.
PS - The links on price lists, part lists, and order forms all still point to the "old" site. All the "new" pages show the HUMAN Speakers logo above the drop-down menus. And many thanks to those who have already found some errors!
- 5/30: Added photographs of a new PRO 027 midrange for the Epicure 3.0.
- 4/27: Added two more crossover schematics for the Genesis 320.
- 4/22: Added some encouragement for local customers to come here for speaker services, complete with a table of bad directions.
- 4/12: Added a crossover diagram for the EPI 100 showing a common color scheme and configuration that confuses some.
- 3/30: Added some more information and photographs of the Advance Speaker Korp products.
- 3/9: Re-photographed and rewrote the "how to" instructions for the ACC 004 series of products, and added a better photo of the ACC 004 B to the "terminal repair" overview.
- 3/6: Added the "K-81AP" special edition for rebuilding the Advent Prodigy tower to the K-81 page and the DIY price list.
- 3/5: Added the "K-81E" special edition for rebuilding older EPI models to the K-81 page and the DIY price list.
- 2/20: Rolling out the PRO 002 MG new drop-in replacement for most Genesis Physics Corporation tweeters.
- 2/15: Added new pictures of the EPI A140 courtesy of eBay seller laurenceparker and his cat.
- 2/14: Added slightly some slightly better pictures to the ACC 004x terminal repair file.
- 2/10: Added information on "how to" set up speakers for the best sound possible.
- 2/8: Added the Genesis logo to the parts and price lists.
- 6/1: Added Oak Genesis 3's to the Specials list. (Sold as of November 2010)
- 8/13: Added a photo of the parts in the HUMAN 81 kit.
- 5/1: Added a picture of the Epicure 1, 2, and 3 rebuilt midrange, PRO 026.
- 2/15: Russ finished his 88-41 kits and sent me some pictures of the wonderful results.
- 2/12-17: A customer devoted to the cause kindly loaned me a treasure trove of old EPI Magnus-era and Automotive brochures, allowing me to add or update information on these products::
- 2/5: Added better photographs of the EPI 202.
- 1/22: Thanks to friendly eBay sellers, nice photographs of the EPI Magnus A10 and EPI A500.
- 1/9: Added a great photo of an EPI magnus A12.
- 12/30: Filled out some of the information on EPI/Epicure grills, Genesis Physics grills, and reclothing grills.
- 12/15: Added the crossover schematic for the EPI Magnus HE19.
- 11/28: Replaced the poor image of the Genesis Physics 210 with a photograph of a pair I just put new parts in for a customer.
- 11/27: Added a nice photograph of the EPI Tine/Energy 100 Series 2 speaker.
- 11/1: Added a nice photograph of the EPI Time/Energy 320 Series 2 speaker.
- 10/21: Attempted to update the "My Gear" file, with a nifty graphic to make things clearer!
- 10/18: A new, better photograph of the HUMAN 81 in black vinyl.
- 9/24: A nice photograph of the "later" EPI 100 (matches the "A" series) from a friendly auction seller.
- 9/20: New photographs of a pair of 81 kits from the owner.
- 9/12: A brutal makeover, adding automated menus to all files.
- 8/30: Having acquired a better digital camera, I am gradually improving the photographs in many places on the site. Today I did most of the "M" and "ME" tweeters, and some EPI replacement woofers. I look forward to eventually replacing all the fuzzy, grainy images you have suffered with!
- 8/29: Two new photographs of the EPI A300 from a friendly eBay seller.
- 8/28: Added one more (finished) picture of the EPI 1000's I rebuilt.
- 8/21: Killed some spare time making a new "graphic" of the InHUMAN speaker.
- 8/15: Added a nice photo of the EPI Magnus A1100 speaker.
- 7/27: Added the crossover schematic for the EPI T/E 320 (and perhaps other models).
- 7/24: I rearranged the HUMAN Speakers product guide, also reintroducing the HUMAN QT-2+ six inch two way speaker.
- 6/29: I did a wholesale reconstruction of the "other speaker brands" menus and structure - I hope I didn't strand any files or images!
- 6/27: Added pictures of the new version of the HUMAN Model 61speaker (in black).
- 5/12: Added pictures of a customer's HUMAN 81 Kit project.
- 5/12: Added a nice picture of the EPI 140C speaker.
- 1/18: Instructions for adding braces to speaker cabinets to the "How To" section.
- 12/19: Here is the new 3 ½" round DIY tweeter, the PRO 002 M.
- 12/17: Oh boy. The new "ME" tweeters are appearing all over the place:
- 11/21: New photo of the EPI Magnus 1100 speaker.
- 11/18: New photos of the Epicure 2 and CD 55 speakers.
- 10/16: Added to the copyright information for auction sellers.
- 10/9: Added a better photo of a pair of Genesis Basic Loudspeakers
- 10/1: The latest news about Genesis (Advanced) Technologies.
- 5/24: Added better info and photo for the Epicure M1 power amplifier
- 5/24: New brochure photos of the EPI 70, 120, 200, and 350.
- 4/23: Added a basic file about Advance Speakers in the Genesis section.
- 4/20: Added some photos of the FLS 4 speaker (built by Genesis).
- 4/12: Added a much better photo of the Genesis 10.
- 3/31: Rearranged the whole site into "frames" to speed file loading, and offer a wider range of navigation from any point.
- 3/26: Improved the 404 "file not found" support (you should never see this).
- 3/24: I removed some of the "extra" drop down menus to speed up file loading
- 3/21: Whatever happened to Genesis Technologies?
- 3/16: Linked the part order forms to the speaker model files
- 3/16: Information on the EPI 201A speaker model
- 3/12: Some information on Fred Locke Stereo speakers by Genesis
- 3/3: Implemented a search function
- 1/9: Photos of the EPI 350
- 1/1: Created this update tracking file!
* * *
Top - HUMAN - Owners - DIY - EPI - Genesis - Others - Home - Contact
© Copyright: All Rights Reserved
Like HUMAN Speakers on FaceBook: